Gas (LPG) is colorless and virtually odorless and completely non-toxic to users as well as to the environment. When ignited, the gas always burns out even in the event of a red flame.

Combustion products only produce carbon dioxide (CO2) and water vapor – the other components are completely non-toxic. The problem only occurs when using LPG-powered stoves or burners, gas (LPG) cylinders in closed rooms. If the gas leaks out due to negligence, the gas will spread, rise from the bottom to the top (because it is heavier than air), take up space, gradually push the air out, causing asphyxiation.

When gas burns in a closed room, if there is no proper ventilation, it will gradually accumulate, reducing the concentration of oxygen in the air. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly follow the regulations for users.