Above ground LPG bulk systems are widely used for commercial and industrial applications, providing a safe and efficient method of storing LPG in large quantities. These systems consist of horizontal pressurized tanks that are installed above the ground, allowing easy access for maintenance and inspection. The tanks are designed and manufactured in compliance with industry standards and regulations to ensure optimal safety and performance.
One of the key benefits of above ground LPG bulk systems is their convenience. Unlike underground tanks that require excavation and reinforcement, above ground tanks can be installed quickly and easily, minimizing the time and effort required for setup. Additionally, the accessibility of above ground tanks makes maintenance and regular inspections more convenient, allowing for prompt detection of any issues and ensuring proper functioning.
Cost-effectiveness is another advantage of above ground LPG bulk systems. The initial installation costs for above ground tanks are generally lower compared to underground options, making them a more affordable choice for many businesses. Furthermore, above ground tanks offer flexibility in terms of relocation, should the need arise in the future.
- Above ground Bulk shell: Steel, powder coating
- Pipes: SCH80, API 5L
- Type: Horizontal A.G
- Flanged connection: ANSI 300
- Safety Relief Valve (bar): 17.6
- Automatic overfilled prevention system*
- Back up cylinder system*
- Main fluid: Liquid/Vapor LPG
- Temperature range (°C): -20 ~50
- Hydrostatic test pressure (bar): 26.5
- Application: Forced vaporization system, liquid application or Vapor lines (Mainly for Factories)
- Code: ASME Sec.VIII Div.1 2017 Ed
- Origin: Vietnam (Japan/Korea-made steel)
- Safety standards applied (by NLX): TCVN 7441:2004, 6486-2008, QCVN 10:2012, QCVN 06:2022, NFP 54, 58, 57, Shell ...
- Modulars pre-engineered by Nhien Lieu Xanh (Vietnam)