LPG Flanged Check Valve + Y-Strainer Module (Liquid or Vapor Lines)
Check valves for LPG are special devices used to prevent a back flow of product in a pipeline. They are normally used for example to prevent the outlet of LPG from a tank through the feeding line or the return of product through a pump.
- Body Material:FCD-S
- Pipe material: SCH80, API - 5L
- Connection: Flange ANSI 300 and Thread - Female NPT 01" - 1-02"
- Design pressure (bar): 23.5
- Pneumatic test pressure (bar): 39
- Temp range (°C): -05 ~120
- Main fluid: Liquid/Vapor LPG
- Origin: Japan
- Module pre-engineered by Nhien Lieu Xanh