An underground LPG bulk system offers a discreet and space-saving solution for storing domestic LPG without compromising the aesthetics of your property. These systems involve burying LPG storage tanks underground, allowing you to preserve garden space and enjoy unobstructed views. With our professional installation and reliable bulk LPG supply services, these systems ensure a seamless experience for property owners. Adhering to strict regulations and installation techniques, underground LPG tanks are securely positioned, taking into account factors such as cathodic protection and excavation methods.
- Underground Bulk shell: Steel, Bitumen coating & Anode system
- Pipes: SCH80, API 5L
- Type: Horizontal A.G
- Flanged connection: ANSI 300
- Safety Relief Valve (bar): 17.6
- Automatic overfilled prevention system*
- Back up cylinder system*
- Main fluid: Liquid/Vapor LPG
- Temperature range (°C): -20 ~50
- Hydrostatic test pressure (bar): 26.5
- Application: Forced vaporization system, liquid application or Vapor lines (Mainly for Factories)
- Code: ASME Sec.VIII Div.1 2017 Ed
- Origin: Vietnam (Japan/Korea-made steel)
- Safety standards applied (by NLX): TCVN 7441:2004, 6486-2008, QCVN 10:2012, QCVN 06:2022, NFP 54, 58, 57, Shell ...
- Modulars pre-engineered by Nhien Lieu Xanh (Vietnam)